Laboratory of Ecobiocatalysis
Affiliation and official address:
Chemical Enzymology Department, Chemical Faculty
The M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Lenin's Hills, 1/11 Moscow 119991, Russia
Tel. +7 (495) 939-31-70, Fax: +7 (495) 939-31-70, +7 (495) 939-54-17
|Efremenko Elena Nikolaevna||head of lab., Ph.D., D.Sc., prof.|
|Makhlis Tatyana Abramovna||senior researcher|
|Maslova (Spiricheva) Olga Vasilievna||junior researcher, Ph. D.|
|Stapanov Nikolay Alekseyevich||junior researcher, Ph. D.|
|Senko Olga Vitalyevna||junior researcher|
|Gudkov Denis Andreyevich||researcher, Ph. D.|
|Lyagin Ilya Vladimirovich||senior researcher, Ph. D.|
|Sirotkina Maria Sergeyevna||junior researcher|
|Holstov Alexander Viktorovich||м.н.с.|
|Nikolskaya Anna Borisovna||engineer|
|Dotsenko Anna Sergeyevna||student (5 year)|
|Mamedova Fahria||post. student (2 year)|
|Ismailov Ismail||post. doc., Ph. D.|
The development of biocatalytic systems and processes based on them to solve different biotechnology tasks in ecology field.
- Biodegradation of industrial and agricultural wastes to produce products having commercial potential;
- Processes of detoxification of toxic compounds and their products of biodegradation;
- Bioindication of toxic compounds in environment objects.
Cells of microorganisms and enzymes are among biocatalysts being developed
Immobilization of elements making up the biocatalytic systems is a special feature of all developed products.
- Processes of convertion of renewable raw materials (cellulose biomass, waste biofuels, phototrophic microbial biomass) to energy sources (financial support of 2 projects in 2012-2013 years);
Development of new enzymatic biocalalysts based on organophosphorus hydrolase:
- for detoxification of organophosphorus compounds in vivo (financial support of 1 project in 2012 - 2013 years);
- for suppression of reproduction of resistent bacterial strains (financial support of 1 project in 2012 - 2013 years).
Bioindication of cyto- and ecotoxicity of different compounds:
- express-measurement of ecotoxicity of substrates, products of different reactions, new biocatalysts;
- detection of compounds possessing biocidic activity.
With all the questions and requests, please contact: email@example.com
(c) 1998-2013 Chemical Enzymology department, Chemistry faculty
M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University