Valentina P. Murygina
Researcher, Dept. of
Graduated from Soil
Faculty MSU (1962).
Bioremediarion of oil contamination,
petroleum degrading microorganisms, waste water treatment.
- "Biotechnological methods of improved oil
recovery", Itogi Nauki I Techniki, (Russ.). (1993). Ser. Development of Oil and gas
fields. 24: 82-180.
- "Application of Microbial Improved Oil
Recovery (MIOR) at the Pilot Area of Vyngapour, West Siberia",Proceed. of the 15 th
World Petroleum Congress, China 1997, 1998, pp. 351-362.
- "Technology of remediation of water and soil
surfaces contaminated by oil with regard to conditions of Udmurtia " (1998). Neftyanoye
Khozyaistvo (Russ.). 3: 80-82 .
- Patent RU ¹ 2069492, 1996 ã; "Rhodococcus
species 1418 (R. ruber) used for bioremediation of soil and water surfaces contaminated by
oil and its products".
- Patent RU ¹ 2069493, 1996 ã; " Rhodococcus
species (R. erythropolis), used for bioremediation of soil and water surfaces contaminated
by oil and its products ".
- Patent Ru ¹ 2090697, 1997 ã. Bacterial
composition for remediation of soil and water surfaces.
- Patent Ru ¹ 2104103, 1998 ã. Mode of
remediation of surfaces contaminated by oil and its products.
- Murygina V.P., Arinbasarov M.U., Kalyuzhnyi S.V.
(1999). Bioremediation of water surfaces and soils from oil by biopreparation
«Roder». Ecologiya i promishlenost Rossii (Russ). 8: 16-19.
- Murygina V.,
Arinbasarov M., Kalyuzhnyi S.(2000) Bioremediation of oil polluted aquatories and soils
with novel preparation “Rhoder”. Biodegradation. 11(6): 385-389.
- V.P.Murygina, S. V.
Kalyuzhnyi (2004) "The role of filamentous microorganisms in foam formation on
wastewater treatment plants. Uspekhi Sovremennoy micribiologii (Russ)124: 77-92
- V.P. Murygina, M.Y. Markarova, S.V.
Kalyuzhnyi (2005) "Application of biopreparation "Roder" for
remediation of oil polluted polar marshy wetlands in Komi Repablic". Environment
- Wei Ouyang, Hong Liu, V. Murygina, Yongyong Yu, Zengde
Xiu, S.V. Kalyuzhnyi. (2005). " Comparison of bio-augmentation and composting for
remediation of oily sludge: A field-scale study in China. Process biochemistry V.40
- Zakharyanc A. Murygina V. Kalyuzhnyi (2005) "Biodesulfurization of dibenzothiofen derivatives".Advances
in moden biology (Russ). V. 125, ¹1, p. 104-114
Z.-D. Field-scale study on performance comparison
of bio-augmentation and compost treatment of oily sludge. - Huanjing
Kexue/Environmental Science, 2006, v. 27 (1), p. 160-164.
- Zhukov D., Murygina,
S.(2006) Mechanisms of oil hydrocarbons degradation by
microorganisms. – Advances in moden biology (Russ), V. 126, ¹3, p. 285-296.