Vyacheslav V. Fedorovich
Senior researcher, Department of Chemical enzymology
Graduated from Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute, Faculty of Experimental and theoretical physics.
E-mail address: Vfedorovich@enz.chem.msu.ru
Current scientific interests:
1. Kalyuzhnyi S. and Fedorovich V. (1997) Integrated mathematical model of UASB reactor for competition between sulfate reduction and methanogenesis. Wat. Sci. Technol. 36(6-7): 201-208.
2. Kalyuzhnyi S.V. and Fedorovich V.V. (1998) Mathematical modeling of competition between sulphate reduction and methanogenesis in anaerobic reactors. Biores. Technol. 65: 227-242.
3. Kalyuzhnyi S., Fedorovich V., Lens P., Hulshoff Pol L., Lettinga G. (1998) Mathematical modeling as a tool to study population dynamics between sulfate reducing and methanogenic bacteria. Biodegradation, 9: 187-199.
4. Fedorovich V., Greben M., Kalyuzhnyi S., Lens P., Hulshoff Pol L. (2000) Use of hydrophobic membranes to supply hydrogen to sulfate reducing bioreactors. Biodegradation. 11(5): 295-303.
5. Kalyuzhnyi S., Fedorovich V. (2000) Reagentless biocatalitic treatment of sulphurcontained gases. Ecology & Industry of Russia. 2: 33-36.
6. S.Kalyuzhnyi, V.Fedorovich and P.Lens. Novel dispersed plug flow model for UASB reactors focusing on sludge dynamics. Proceedings of The 9th international conference on anaerobic digestion. Antwerp, Belgium, 2001, 1:123-128.
7. V. V. Fedorovich, S. V. Kalyuzhnyi, P. Van der Meeren and W. Verstraete (2002) "DEVELOPMENT OF A PHENOMENOLOGICAL MODEL OF THE KINETICS OF BACTERIAL ADSORPTION TO LOW ENERGY SURFACES". Moscow University Chemistry Bulletin. 57:75-78
8. V. V. Fedorovich, S. V. Kalyuzhnyi, P. Van der Meeren and W. Verstraete (2002) "STUDY OF A PHENOMENOLOGICAL MODEL OF THE KINETICS OF BACTERIAL ADSORPTION TO LOW ENERGY SURFACES". Moscow University Chemistry Bulletin. 57:79-83
9.V. V. Fedorovich, T. O. Majitov, S. V.
Kalyuzhnyi (2004) " Biofuel cells - a new opportunity for power
engineering". Catalysis & Industry (Russian edition) 1:29-34