Head of group:
Irina Georgievna GAZARYAN,
- mechanism of oxygenase reaction catalyzed by plant peroxidases,
- study of structure - function relationships in peroxidase catalysis using
- development of methods of enzyme preparation from trangenic plants,
- mechanism of electron transfer in enzymes,
- peroxidase biosensors,
In Chemistry Faculty of Moscow State University:
- Prof. V.Tishkov - site-directed mutagenesis of horseradish peroxidase.International:
- Prof. N.Klyachko - recombinant horseradish peroxidase in reverse micelles.
- Prof. T. Shekhovtsova - new peroxidases for analysis of heavy metals and phenols.
- Dr. M.Orlova - radioenzymology of peroxidases.
- Prof. Lo Gorton (Lund University, Sweden) - mechanism of direct peroxidase - electrode
electron transfer, influence of enzyme structure on transfer efficiency.
- Prof. Roger N.F. Thorneley ( John Innes Centre, Norwich,UK) - anaerobic
pre-steady state kinetics of peroxidases.
- Prof. Mark Lagrimini (Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA) - superproduction
of tobacco peroxidase in transgenic plants, methods of preparative purification, properties